MS Office 2013 (codenamed Office 15) is a version of Microsoft Office. It’s a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. Microsoft Office 2013 is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2016. Microsoft Office 2013 includes user interface updates, extended file format support, and support for touch among its new features. It is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, or a later version of either. A version of MS Office 2013 comes included on Windows RT devices. Mainstream support ended on 04-10-2018. Extended support ends on 04-11-2023.
Development on this version of Microsoft Office was started in 2010 and ended on 10-11-2012, when MS Office 2013 was released to manufacturing. Microsoft released Office 2013 to general availability on 01-29-2013. This version includes new features such as integration support for online services (including Skype, OneDrive, Outlook.com, Flickr and Yammer), improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML), Portable Document Format (PDF) and OpenDocument (ODF) and support for multi-touch interfaces.
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download for Windows 10/8/7
These files also have:
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft OutLook 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft Lync 2013
How to install Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows 10/8/7
Then you right click file you download, you choose “Extract to …”
Step 2: After you extract file, you run “Setup.exe”.
Step 3: You click “Install Now” and wait.
MS Office 2013 comes in 12 different editions, including 3 editions for retail outlets, 2 editions for volume licensing channel, 5 subscription-based editions available through MS Office 365 program, the Office RT edition made for tablets and mobile devices and the web application edition known as Office Web Apps. Office Web Apps are available free of charge on the web although enterprises may obtain on-premises installations for a price. MS Office applications may be obtained individually; this includes Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint Designer which are not included in any of the twelve editions.
On 02-25-2014, MS Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) was released.
Microsoft office 2013 Features
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Excel and Word and)
- It has a new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- It has new graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they can snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, column boundaries or document margin
- Office 2013 supports embedding of Online picture support with content from Office.com, Flickr and Bing.com (by default, only images in public domain) to in replacement to the cliparts gallery from previews office versions.
- It has ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in PowerPoint and Word
- It has new slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- Office 2013 supports for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook
- Office 2013 supports for integration with Skype, SkyDrive and Yammer
- IMAP special folders support
- Starting with MS Office 2013, proofing tools are freely and separately downloadable without being bundled in Multilingual User Interface (MUI)/Multilanguage packs, Language Interface Packs (LIPs) or Single Language Packs (SLP).
Tag: Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download for Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download for Windows 8.1, Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download for Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download full version
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 365 Free Download