Microsoft has released the latest Windows 10 05-2019 Update (version 1903) via Windows Update service for users running earlier versions of Windows 10.
If you want to reinstall Windows 10 for some reason or if you can’t wait to get the latest build of Windows 10, you can download the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsoft.
Method 1: You get Windows 10 free download from Microsoft by use Media Creation Tool
Step 1: You visit this page of Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and download Media Creation Tool. When you do this method if Media Creation Tool asks you product key, you can do method 2 below.
After you download, you have 1 file name “MediaCreationTool.exe“.
Step 2: You open MediaCreationTool.exe, it may be a bit long time. If you wait for more than 4 minutes but you don’t see the below window displayed, you restart your computer and open it again. After opening the file, you select Accept
Step 3: you select Create installation media for another PC then you click Next
Step 4: You will get the window below. If you see the Use the recommended options for this PC, you select as the frame 1 below, you select language English (United States)
In the Edition you have 3 options: Windows 10, Windows 10 N and Windows 10 Home Single Language. You choose Windows 10, because this is the version including Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home, when you use this file to install Windows 10 you can choose to install Home or Professional version.
In Architecture, you choose the version of Windows 10 .ISO file you want to download: 64-bit (x64) or 32-bit (x86) or Both (support installing both versions).
You should choose 64-bit or 32-bit, not Both. Example I select Windows 10 32-bit (x86), then I click “Next” to go to the next step.
Step 5: On “Choose which media to use” you choose ISO file then you click Next.
If you have USB, you can choose “USB flash drive”.
Step 6: You choose a location to save the ISO image file then you click the Save button to begin downloading your Windows 10 ISO image file from Microsoft.
Now the computer will start downloading Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft to your computer. The download time may be 15 to 100 minutes depending on your internet speed.
After the download is complete, you will see the message as shown below, you select Finish to complete
You go to the place where you select to save the Windows 10 ISO file (Example I choose the Desktop screen) and you will see a Windows 10 file. You do not need to extract it. You can rename or move it to any folder you like.
Method 2: You can get Windows 10 free download by click these links
- Windows 10 Professional/Home 32 bit: You click this link
- Windows 10 Professional/Home 64 bit: You click this link
Method 3: You can get Windows 10 free download by using a free third-party tool
Step 1: You download tool is developed by heidoc.net by click here
Step 2: You open this file you download and you choose “Windows 10”
Step 3: You select edition and languge which you want, then you click Confirm
Step 4: You select version you want to download (64 bit or 32 bit) and you click download button.
You can watch this video to know how to get Windows 10 free download by using this tool
- After you have iso files, you can use them to install windows 10 on your pc from usb. You read this article to do that: How to Install Windows 10 from USB
- After you install Windows 10, you can activate it by use Windows 10 Product Key
After you install Windows 10, you can install Microsoft Office:
- Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
With this method you can download:
- Windows 10 Pro ISO file (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Home ISO file (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Edu ISO file (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Single Languge ISO file (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Enterprise ISO file (32 bit and 64 bit)
If you want to install Windows 10 on your PC, here’s what it takes:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for Windows 10 32-bit or 2 GB for Windows 10 64-bit
- Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Tag: windows 10 free download, windows 10 pro free download full version, free windows 10 download, windows 10 download free, windows 10 iso download, download windows 10 iso, windows 10 iso direct download