Windows 7 was developed by Microsoft and it was released to manufacturing on 07/22/2009 and it became generally available on October 22, 2009, less than 3 years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows Server 2008 R2 (Windows 7’s server counterpart) was released at the same time. Microsoft ended support of Windows 7 on 01-14-2020.
Download Windows 7 ISO Free from Microsoft
Method 1: You can get Windows 7 Free Download directly from Microsoft
Microsoft let people easy to download the Windows 7 ISO file from their site. The only thing you need is a valid product key in order to download the file–and OEM keys (like the one that came on a sticker under your laptop) won’t work. If that’s you, proceed to the next section.
Step 1: If you do have a valid windows 7 product key, you head to the Windows 7 download page, then you enter your product key, and click “Verify” to start the download process. If you haven’t product key, you go method 2 below.
Step 2: After your product key is verified, you choose the product language which you want to download and then you click “Confirm.”
Step 3: You choose version what you want to download (32-bit or 64-bit version). After you click whichever version you want, the download will begin. Note that download links are only valid for 24 hours. But you could always come back and walk through the verification and selection process again to generate new links.
Method 2: You can get Windows 7 free download direct link from Microsoft
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Pro 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit: you click here
Method 3: You can get Windows 7 free download by using a free third-party tool
Step 1: You download the tool which is developed by heidoc.net by click here
Step 2: You onpen this file you download and select “Windows 7 Iso Download Agust 2018”
Step 3: You select the verison Windows 7 which you want to download (Home/Pro/Ultimate) and you select languge of it. Then you click “Download”
You can find link download Windows 7 ISO from Microsoft
You can watch this video to know how to use this tool to get Windows 7 free download:
Then you read this article to know how to install Windows 7 by usb: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool
With this method you can download:
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit – 64 bit
After you install Windows 7, you can install Microsoft Office:
If you want to install Windows 7 on your PC, here’s what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) processor*
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM for Windows 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for Windows 64-bit
- 16 GB available hard disk space Windows 32-bit or 20 GB Windows 64-bit
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Tag: windows 7 free download, windows 7 download free, download windows 7 iso 32 bit, download windows 7 iso 64 bit, download windows 7 disc images (iso files), windows 7 iso download free